About Summer Ireland
The Summer Ireland program is packed with incredible opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students looking to expand their international business education outside of the traditional classroom. While traveling abroad, students will learn about Irish culture, history, customs, politics, and international business practices. Most importantly, students will observe how these business practices are different from the United States.
7/15/2021 - 7/26/2021
Dublin and Limerick, Ireland
July 15, 2021
• Depart USA
July 16, 2021
• Arrive Dublin
• Meet & Greet Your Colleagues Event
• Hotel & Public Transport Orientation
July 17, 2021
• Program & Health Orientation
• Dublin City Tour and Trinity College with Book of Kells
July 18, 2021
• Tour of St. Patrick’s Cathedral & St. Stephen’s Green with Historical Discussion
• Independent Cultural Exploration
July 19, 2021
• US Commercial Service – Economic Briefing & Services to U.S. Companies
• Accenture – Innovation Lab
July 20, 2021
• Technological University of Dublin – Challenges of the European Union
• Guinness Storehouse – International Marketing
July 21, 2021
• Free Day
• Celtic Nights Dinner & Cultural Event
July 22, 2021
• Train to Limerick and check into hotel
• Limerick City Walking Tour
July 23, 2021
• Uber – Internet Technologies in Transportation
• Johnson & Johnson – Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
July 24, 2021
• Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher
July 25, 2021
• Free day
• Wrap Up Session & Farewell Dinner
July 26, 2021
• Return to USA
Sample Seminar Itinerary
Visit Dublin and Limerick, with day trips to other exciting spots.
Experience cultural activities, free time to explore, and a variety of outdoor excursions.
Participate in city tours to see the most well-known attractions like the Cliffs of Moher, Trinity College, and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Learn from business executives at global companies such as Accenture, Guinness, and Uber.
View international business practices in a variety of industries, including finance, marketing, economics, and more.
Experience an opportunity to network with global executives, like-minded students, and university professors.
Stay in 4-star hotels with front-lobby security.
Enjoy pre-departure advising as well as faculty support to ensure you are prepared before and throughout the seminar.
IBS organizes all your travel details to allow you to focus on learning from business leaders, building relationships, and enjoying your free time.
During the program
International company seminars
Experienced and dedicated US faculty leaders to provide guidance, insight, and direction
4-star hotel accommodations; shared room with private facilities (single room options may be available at supplemental cost)
Sightseeing and unique activities
Transportation from location to location
Travel and medical/accident insurance
Daily breakfast buffet
24-hour emergency support
International airfare, arrangements, and airport pickup (optional)
Personal advisor to help you with questions, concerns, processes
Easy online access to academic reading materials, travel tips, and program itinerary
Luggage tags and an allowance for a checked luggage item
After returning home
Access to our Alumni & Professional Network
Receive an Alumni Scholarship for a future IBS program
Gain valuable business experience for your resume and career