About Summer MBA
The Summer MBA Europe Seminar is perfect for graduate students pursuing their MBA, or a master’s degree in a business-related field, and working professionals who are looking to advance their career, build international experience, and expand their business education. Students will learn about the culture, customs, and international business practices in Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic. Most importantly, students will observe how business practices differentiate between each country visited and the United States.
5/20 - 5/29/2023
Visit 3 countries in 10 days!
Prague, Czech Republic
Take a look at our Digital Ambassadors' experience on Summer MBA!
• Depart USA
• Arrive in Munich
• City Ovierview & Meet Your Colleagues
• Program Orientation
• Business Visit: Ozel Christo, Neokami GmbH (Artificial Intelligence Technology)
• Business Visit: BMW Welt
• Business Visit: BMW Dingolfing Assembly Plant
• Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial
• Travel to Innsbruck
• Business Visit: Riedel Glassworks
• Business Visit: MED-EL Medical Electronics
• Morning free to enjoy Innsbruck, see the mountains, etc.
• Travel to Prague
• Overview of the city of Prague
• Business Visit: Raiffeisen Bank International A.G.
• Business Visit: Cushman & Wakefield
• Prague Historical Walking Tour – Charles Bridge, Old Town Square
• Visit to Open Air Market
• Prague Historical Walking Tour – Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
• Wrap-Up Discussion at Folklore Garden
• Folklore Show with Dinner
• Free day
• Return to USA or Start Independent Travel
Sample Seminar Itinerary
Visit Munich, Germany; Innsbruck, Austria and Prague, Czech Republic.
Experience cultural activities and free time to explore.
Participate in a tour of the Dachau Concentration Camp.
View first-hand international business practices from global companies such as BMW, Raiffeisen Bank, Cushman & Wakefield, and more.
Learn from global business executives in a variety of industries including, technology, finance, marketing, and more.
Meet and network with executives, university professors, and like-minded students/professionals.
Stay in 4-star hotels with front-lobby security.
Enjoy pre-departure advising as well as faculty support to ensure you are prepared before and throughout the seminar.
IBS organizes all your travel details to allow you to focus on learning from business leaders, building relationships, and enjoying your free time.
During the program
International company seminars
Experienced and dedicated US faculty leaders to provide guidance, insight, and direction
4-star hotel accommodations; shared room with private facilities (single room options may be available at supplemental cost)
Sightseeing and unique activities
Transportation from location to location
Travel and medical/accident insurance
Daily breakfast buffet
24-hour emergency support
International airfare, arrangements, and airport pickup (optional)
Personal advisor to help you with questions, concerns, processes
Easy online access to academic reading materials, travel tips, and program itinerary
Luggage tags and an allowance for a checked luggage item
After returning home
Access to our Alumni & Professional Network
Receive an Alumni Scholarship for a future IBS program
Gain valuable business experience for your resume and career